Consultancy for Resource / Building Consent

Chemsafety can assist you with all your hazardous substance requirements.

Compliance Requirements Assessments Thumb

Consultancy for Resource / Building Consent

If you are designing a new site or modifying an existing building, and hazardous substances will be present; a report by a compliance certifier is often required to obtain resource or building consent.

Chemsafety can review your proposed building / construction plans for compliance with the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations and provide a report detailing how your proposed construction will comply with these regulations or what needs to be changed. This can be submitted to the council along with your Consent Application.